This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     fersamp
    Participant

Hi,

facebook login doesn’t work on Firefox 43.0.1.

Can you help me to understand why?

Thank you

sharmstr

Its not just Firefox. It doesnt work period because there is a fb sdk conflict. Probably with that fb plugin you have installed. Disable it and see if it works again.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

fersamp
    Participant

Yes it works if I deactivate Facebook official plugin… But I need that plugin for my site, for like button, sharing, etc…

What can I do to have facebook login and facebook plugin too?

sharmstr

Find a developer to make them work together or you can send an email to dev@seventhqueen.com to get a quote.

Alternatively, do they have a way of not loading the sdk files or loading them in the footer instead of the header?

Are you using the facebook plugin that hasnt been updated in over 2 years??? https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-is-not-your-enemy-facebook-so-update-and-support-your-plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

fersamp
    Participant

OMG!!
    I can’t believe that FB allow this. I would have thought it was an horrible and old plugin. Sorry.

However, can you suggest me a working facebook plugin with Kleo theme?

In particular, a plugin that works with your facebook login-registration?
    I need facebook like button and an integration with my facebook page, so that in my site there are facebook timeline, facebook users comments etc.

Thank you

sharmstr

I cant believe they havent deleted it yet.

Unfortunately, I’ve never used one, so I cant suggest anything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?