This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     nikolisgt
    Participant

Hello! When I block someone user as a spammer, in the attempt of the blocked user to enter the site via facebook

redirects the blocked user to the page that says “You must be logged in to access the administrator area.”

It does not inform the user that they are blocked like those who make with  classic Login to the site.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about the redirection issues you’re having. Can you please confirm to me how you’re blocking the user – are you using the BuddyPress spam feature or are you using a third party plugin that handles blocking in some way?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

nikolisgt
    Participant

Yes i using the BuddyPress spam feature.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you please try the following tests for me and let me know the outcome.

– Disable all caching (keep disabled)
    – Disable all plugins except for BuddyPress and K Elements

Completely purge your browsers cache and try to access the site again as a spammed user who signed up via Facebook and as a spammed user who signed up via the standard BuddyPress form.

Does the issue continue or disappear?

If the issue is still present please try switching from the BuddyApp Child theme to the BuddyApp Main theme, continue to have your caching and all other plugins disabled, purge your local cache again. Does it persist?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

nikolisgt
    Participant

Kieran you’re right, the plugin that creates this problem is All In One WP Security.
    Do you have any idea what setting from All In One WP Security creates this problem?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I do not nor have I ever used the plugin. But I am willing to login and take a look for you if you wish? If you’d like me to take a look please update this ticket, in a private reply, with admin credentials for your site.

Thanks,

Kieran

nikolisgt
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I logged into your site and checked out the plugin. I couldn’t find anything specific to the redirection issue you’re facing with the plugin. I did find the plugin has a BuddyPress page under WP Admin > WP Security > SPAM Prevention > Tab: BuddyPress but it does not have any specific or related settings.

I think you will need to reach out to the plugin developer for support on this as the issue is arising from the plugin and there appears to be no specific setting anywhere for it.

You can open a new support ticket with the developer here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall

Let them know the steps you have taken and that the issue is only present with their plugin and BuddyPress.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more assistance on this,

Thanks,

Kieran

nikolisgt
    Participant

Kieran thank you for your time ! Have a nice day

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’re welcome, we’re here to help. If you get a solution from the plugin developer please feel free to update this ticket with that information – I am sure it could help other users in the future.

All the best,

Kieran

nikolisgt
    Participant

Yes Kieran, if find solution i update it there!

nikolisgt
    Participant

Im back with solution works well,

adding following code on theme’s functions.php file:

COPY CODE
    add_action('aiowps_wp_loaded_tasks_end', 'remove_aiowps_loaded_actions');
    function remove_aiowps_loaded_actions($AIOWPSecurity_WP_Loaded_Tasks){
        remove_action( 'login_init', array( $AIOWPSecurity_WP_Loaded_Tasks, 'aiowps_login_init' ));

}
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

That’s great to hear and thanks so much for sharing the solution with us.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?