This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     doorscomputers
    Participant

I have followed your directions to make an app id and even put the domain of the site but i am getting an error “Can’t Load URL: The domain of this URL isn’t included in the app’s domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.” liasian8.com is my site. please help thank you so much

Laura

Hello, at app domain, you need to use liasian8.com and you need to add website link too, but with the full address.
    Also add customer email etc

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

doorscomputers
    Participant

Hello I tried to make and make a new app on facebook to make the facebook login work but its still not working I dont know what have I done wrong, please help. Its been a month now and I cant still make the facebook login work. thank you

doorscomputers
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i cant login to facebook accounts. But here is a guide https://archived.seventhqueen.com/general/article/setup-facebook-login-fix-facebook-login

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

doorscomputers
    Participant

thanks much i did it again and its now working but the only issue is when i login or register using the facebook login it will just close the facebook login pop up not the login pop up which is still there and not redirecting to the profile page and nothing like you are registered confirm your email like on the login pop up.please help thank you so much

Laura

Hello, try https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-redirect-to-profile/ let me know 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?