This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     eddbee
    Participant

Hi,

We are struggling with the Facebook login on our mobiles. If we go to the login page on the url /wp-admin it works. But when we are trying to login on the website itself, no login happens. As said this is on the mobile, on our desktop it works fine.

You can see our site and try it on https://goo.gl/67LsKX

Please, let us know your thoughts about this.

Best regards

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I saw that, that’s because the pop-up post data to wp-login.php page and on your site it receive 503 error for the first time, then second and third times you can login without any problem from pop-up,

Do you have some securiry pluin like wanguard or sucuri ? if yes try to de-acitvate those and test again

Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?