This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     costyclan
    Participant

Facebook login is not redirecting. When logging in with Facebook a small pop up window appears but then the original login pop up screen remains. If you click login with facebook again it says ‘ you are already logged in’. Once you close login pop up it still looks as though you aren’t logged in unbtil you refresh the screen manually.

Abe
    Keymaster

Can you give me a link to your site to check? What browser are you using?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

costyclan
    Participant

http://www.wedspo.Com
    Issue occurs with chrome and mobile. S2Member is installed could that be the problem?

costyclan
    Participant

I disabled s2member and it’s working. Must be some type of conflict.

costyclan
    Participant

Yep definately s2member that’s creating this issue. I’ve changed some settings but still can’t get fbook login to work when s2member is enabled. Any ideas?

Abe
    Keymaster

I will do some tests in the coming days and find a solution for this. If I can’t replicate it I will let you know.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

costyclan
    Participant

Thank you @abe

costyclan
    Participant

Any luck with this. I need to run s2member but the login page still won’t redirect with fbook and standard logins.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, please give me a test account on your site since locally can’t replicate it.

Thanks

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Also you are in maintenance mode, how are you testing it?

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?