This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     excellins
    Participant

Facebook login is not working. When users click on Facebook to login it redirects to an error page .Please fix

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you please share screenshots of your Facebook App’s settings so I can check for any errors.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

excellins
    Participant

How do i do that… Do you mean these ?

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

In screenshot 3 you need to add an App Domain, which in your case would be gamehostel.com with no http:// before

You also need to set a valid Privacy Policy and Terms of Service URL for your app to be accepted going forward. Facebook suggest each app will be reviewed so it is worth setting this option now.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Kieran_SQ

Note: You may need to completely purge your mobile browser cache and Facebook app cache to see the changes.

Kieran

excellins
    Participant

Thanks for quick response.. please how do I purge the Facebook cache? On mobile browser all I need do is clear the history right?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

If you’re using Google Chrome you need to clear browsing data not just history, you’ll find this in the browsers settings.

Depending on the device you’re using you should be able to find it in Settings > Apps. A general guide can be found here http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-2316483/clear-cache-data-specific-app-android.html – this process will vary depending on the version of Android.

Kieran

excellins
    Participant

Ok thanks I’ll try that out. Please permit me to inform you of another bug.. on the forum.. klep bbpress forum. When replying using android decide the reply box shifts like the image below.to be able to understand this… Use an android phone .. try to reply this message and as you type the text box moves to the right making content from the left hard to see.. the image I sent below if you noticed the world “tags ” isn’t showing.

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about these issues, it looks like it is coming from the latest bbPress update. I will ask the core theme developer to address this issue in all of our themes.

Kieran

excellins
    Participant

Thanks so much. I appreciate the quick response.. I’ll wait for a fix on this

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Keep me posted on the Facebook issue and let me know if it is resolved or continues.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?