This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     mpiroh
    Participant

Dear team,

I’m trying to enable Facebook login integration but button does nothing. I filled API key, but when I click on the button it does nothing. What is strange, is that when I use the same API key for my another domain where I’ve installed SweetDate template (only change APP domains from ‘tantralovers.org’ to ‘tantricon.com’ and site URL from http://tantricon.com/ to http://tantralovers.org/ in FB developer) all is working correctly on my tantricon.com domain and it is possible to login as well as register. But for tantralovers.org I can’t get it working.

Can you please assist?
    Thanks,

Martin

Laura

Hello, you need to use a different app for each, with the correct domain and support page url, all app info filled 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mpiroh
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I created new APP but the issue remains the same. It works correctly when I click facebook button from http://www.tantralovers.org/wp-admin interface, but when I click facebook button from login/register menu tab on my home page, nothing happens. I just see http://tantralovers.org/#

Thanks for your help,

Martin

Laura

Hello, i see the issue, if it works at wordpress login and not at frontend it may be related to a plugin conflict, please try by deactivating some plugins and test again 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mpiroh
    Participant

So I see this is confkicting with Sensei plugin. As Sensei is integral part of your theme I dont’t think there should be major conflits like this. Can this be fixes in your future update or can you advise me how to solve the issue?

Thank you

Martin

mpiroh
    Participant

Hi, I didn’t get the issue resolved. Can you please react to Sensei plugin conflict?

mpiroh
    Participant

Sorry, let me give you a brief update. With Sensei plugin activated, facebook login is possible, but the website doesn’t redirect me to logged in interface. When I click on facebook login button, I actually login to my profile, but the screen doesn’t change, I’m left with ‘login’ window and manually have to close and and then reload the page. This doesn’t look good for new potential members who are not aware of the issue. When I deactivate Sensei plugin, everything works correctly and user is redirected to his profile when loging via facebook button. I see there is incompatibility between Sensei plugin and facebook login. Can this be looked into and solved in your future update?

Thanks

Martin

Laura

Hello, i saw this issue with login before and it was related to a cache issue, i tried to login to check it out but the username seems invalid

mpiroh
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Can you please clarify what you mean by ‘username seems invalid’ ?

Thank you

M.

Laura

Hello, its the error i get when i try to login the username does not work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?