This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi,

As in the topic subject. Facebook login does not work on the popup.

It works on the /wp-login though… What might be the issue?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you please do the following and let me know if the issue persists

– Purge then disable all caching
    – Disable any CDN
    – Ensure you have the latest versions of all installed bundled plugins by going to WP Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins
    – Disable all plugins except for K Elements and WP Bakery

Once you have completed the steps from above, go to your home page and press Ctrl+F5 to clear the browsers cache. Then test and see what results you get.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

szmek9
    Participant

I have found such error in chrome inspector, I guess that might be something wrong with your code..

FB.login() called before FB.init().

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

It’s possible that you have other plugins conflicting with the code we have in place. Did you disable the plugins to see if the issue is resolved by doing so? I can see you have other plugins that are related to Facebook so it is important to complete this step.

Please let me know,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?