This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     samuelhatton
    Participant

When trying to create account with facebook, after pressing the button, a blank page loads, redirects and no information is pulled. It works on desktop browsers but not mobile.

Kieran_SQ

Hey @samuelhatton,

Thanks for your question, after reviewing your site I found that you do not have an SSL certificate. Facebook requires that all connections come from a secured https:// site. As it stands your site is not and will fail to log users in. There may be more to it than that, and I am happy to look into that with you, but before we can debug the issue you’ll have to get and configure an SSL certificate for your site.

Most hosts offer free SSL from Let’s Encrypt, I don’t know who you’re hosting with, but it’s definitely worth asking them about it.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

samuelhatton
    Participant

I took the ssl off yesterday when I was working on the databases.
    It’s back up now. Same problem.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I attempted to register via mobile and I get the following error

“App Not Set Up: This app is still in development mode, and you don’t have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.”

You’ll have to make your app public before anyone who isn’t an app administrator can use it. You can see how to here https://archived.seventhqueen.com/general/article/create-facebook-app-get-app-id-facebook-login.

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?