This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve posted a lot of questions and always gotten answers and support – so I’d like to quickly take this time to thank you for all of your help!

Right, on to why I am posting ..

You’ve integrated Facebook registration, I was wondering if you would be able to also add Twitter (and G+ maybe?)?

Kieran
    Participant

Sorry about post I have since found a plugin to achieve this with a different icon set to make it in-keeping with Kleo theme

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks Kieran. Glad you found a solution. We have that in mind but right now we are taking care of Woocommerce integration and a Portfolio shortcode and post type

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Kieran –

Please share with us what plugin you are using and what you had to do beyond installing the plug and enetering in basic info to get this to work for you. Thank you!

miguelwebdesign
    Participant

Hi there,

I need some help setting up properly the LOGIN/SIGN UP with facebook.

Register option is not showing?

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, you need to enable facebook login from Theme options – Miscellaneous
    Also enable registration from Settings – General

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?