This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: 

realokun
    Participant

Hi,

When I click Facebook share button to share a post, it creates a pretty ugly entry: the article attributes are all bunched up, duplicated and the images are not always being picked up. I have attached a screenshot for the Facebook entry that has been generated from the page http://www.spokescommute.com/blog/disk-brakes/ to illustrate my point.

Thanks,

Victor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hello,

On my side works good (see screenshot)

Kleo is not poorly implemented is good implemented..

Just test with facebook object debugger an you will see https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, his may be caused by a cache plugin, if you reload the page image should work, the cache doesnt let the image load first. Or maybe another plugin.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

realokun
    Participant

How about all that metadata? For one, it is not needed in the Facebook post and if it has to be there, it should be nicely presented, not like that.

Laura

Hello, this is how the facebook share should be, tested in demo, check out attachment.
    If its not like that, it bay me caused by a plugin or a not well builded post

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
     realokun
    Participant

Laura, in your example the metadata are turned off in the settings, but in my case they are turned on. Do you see the difference? The point is that the presentation of the metadata should be fixed to work well with the Facebook share.

labdesignbrasil
    Participant

Hello Guys…Girls…

I would like a plugin that instantly share to our Facebook Page the post from users.

Have been testing the current share button at the post but…dont know why…it share an image from another post same cartegory.

I have installed Social Media Feather..actually just to have the icons on the home page…could this be causing any trouble..or have you tried another plugin that could do the sharing automatically?

Cheers

Andrei

Hi, I don’t know to what are you referring to “automatically” share. Can you please give us an example or at least more details ?

Cheers

labdesignbrasil
    Participant

hi @Andrei

Round the solution…installed jetpack, all posts are publish on our social media channels automatically.

BR

Andrei

Oh I got it now, I’m glad you managed to find a solution.
    Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?