This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     harryshapes
    Participant

Hi,

I have just activated the facebook login registration which is great.. I tried this first on my mobile and looks to all work great.. however when doing the same thing on my laptop or pc.. when I click the facebook sign up or login nothing happens.. its as if the button is a dudd..

any ideas why this may be?? please let me know.. cheers guys x

harryshapes
    Participant

strange.. kept refreshing the page.. and trying again.. and it worked once on the pc.. but then I logged out.. tried again. and the pop up window for facebook doesn’t pop up no more for me to log in with a facebook account.. out of 10 times trying to click the facebook button.. refreshing.. clearing cache. and trying again.. it worked once hmmmmmm…

please let me know guys.. thanks

Laura

Hello, it seems something related to your browser, have you tried using another browser?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

harryshapes
    Participant

Hi Laura,

yes tried different browsers.. computers.. mobile devices.. ipads.. everything.. it wasn’t working at all.. then one time it worked.. now it doesn’t again :s

I have no idea.. I went to facebook created an app.. put in the app i.d below the facebook integration.. turned on login with facebook too.. but everytime I click the facebook login buttons or sign up it doesn’t direct me no where nor does any pop ups to log in pop up..

please help

thank you

Laura

Hello, have you tried deactivation some plugins? Maybe is some kind of conflict.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

harryshapes
    Participant

yes tried still no joy

Abe
    Keymaster

Please put a link to your site to check.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

k3nob1
    Participant

This is happening to me too …this is the link of my site
    http://purocorazon.net/

it works in mobile devices but not in my computer , i try different browsers and computeers
    thank you in advance

Abe
    Keymaster

Please make sure you have the latest theme installed and update if not.
    Try to put an error you are getting…

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?