This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by mattvu.

• Author
     spardacus
    Participant

I have just downloaded the KLEO Theme package. When trying to install on WordPress the installation failed – see WP error report …

“Installing Theme from uploaded file: themeforest-6776630-kleo-next-level-wordpress-theme.zip

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

Thank you for creating with WordPress.

Version 4.4.”

sharmstr

Please read the installation instructions here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo You skipped the step where you have to unpack the downloaded zip.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

spardacus
    Participant

Yep, sorry … jumped the gun. TOTAL noob to “building” my own WP site. Want to say I LLLLLLOVE the KLEO package – though I am stumbling around to understand exactly how to execute.

Are all of the pages that were loaded into the Demo Import necessary? How should I go about constructing / keeping only the site pages I want as I am nervous about deleting various pages that installed in the import because I am uncertain about their relationship to one another.

I thought perhaps this was more a drag & drop page builder that would let me place the various dynamic elements you have designed onto each page individually?

Is there a user community that would instruct me on a basic level / do you have tutorials that may be more basic about the fundamental site structure?

Thank you.

sharmstr

Not all pages are necessary. They are samples of what pages you can use. The high level site structure is basic WP. From there, it really depends on what plugins you want to use (buddypress, bbpress, woocommerce). You should figure out what you want your site to do, decide on which pluings you’ll need to make that happen, then read the documentation for all of those plugins. VC is a drag and drop page builder. There are tutorials here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mattvu
    Participant

I have the same problem.

I just downloaded Kleo last night and it keeps failing. The message that appears is after 100% upload is:

————————–

Are you sure you want to do this?

Please try again.

—————————————–

I’ve tried removing all plugins associated with it and upload with no success. I even test on a new site below and the same error keeps poping up.

I unzip all the files & folders to the last kleo folder with no success.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?