This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Benson
    Participant

Hi,

I have added the code for fake members online but in man and woman it shows zero

I dont use man and woman in search fields when registering as i use other words

How to edit this, please see screen – http://prntscr.com/93rsm1

Laura

Hello, can you explain a bit more? Do you want to generate fake member numbers?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Laura

Did you search around the forum?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Benson
    Participant

Hi,

I have fixed but need help to localize where to translate this

http://prntscr.com/94ajm2
    http://prntscr.com/94ajyz

Benson
    Participant

Hi,

I have a urgent issue, non of my members can make the settings on the profile page, all gets redirected to start page ehen clicking profile

Also cant find the settings instructions for sweetdate, where is the html file or link for settings

Urgent

Laura

Hello, please try going to Settings > Permalinks and make sure its in post name, if its there already save again and try again.
    If not please share admin credentials so i can check it out

Benson
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please check out the following:
    In Sweetdate > Buddypress
    Make sure you have matching fields selected, i am a and looking for, and also the gender field and age field.
    You will also see the horizontal form in that page, check the fields that you want to show and when you save they will appear in you members directory

Benson
    Participant

ok, i fixed it

1, How do i set so so online members show in search first

2, How do i search paid members in users admin

Laura

Hello,
    1. Its not available, they actually should appear by Last Active but right now there is not an online sorting option, but you do have the online member template, to use it in a separate page
    2. In Users you will see the ones that have a membership

Benson
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I know that i can see paid members in users but then i have scroll to all of them, is it not possible to search for paid members so only they show

Is it posssible to bulk edit users, for example i want to activate membership for 25 members, or is it only possible to do that one by one

Laura

Hello, here you will see the member list (attached)
    But there is no bulk member edit in wordpress 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?