This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

I have installed a plugin which allows me to make a fast payment in my shop. It was working well, but now it has stopped. The problem is that theme doesn’t  allow redirection to the payment page “Przelewy24.pl”

I checked on other theme and it worked as it supposed to. I deactivated all plugins (except those necessary) and still no luck.

I attached an image how it looks after I choose this payment method. Just a blank page.

This plugin name is “WooCommerce Przelewy24 Payment Gateway”

Now I deactivate it in woocommerce settings ->order payment methods. If you would like to test it please activate this option and check.  I gave you an  admin details.

If you would like to check it go for example to this page https://bimv.pl/kurs/inventor-2017-kurs-zaawansowany/

and click red button to add it to cart.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

From where we can get this plugin ? to can test it ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant

I attatched plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     szmek9
    Participant

Any progress on that ?

Radu

Hi,

For the moment no… it takes some time to investigate this kind of plugin integration this week i think we will find a solution for this

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant

thank you. I really appreciate your work.

Radu

Please take a look here :

It works with I’ve installed and I’ve activated and it works by default with Kleo

So I think your problem it’s caused by other plugins or by child theme

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?