This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     johnwerun
    Participant

Hi guys,

When I try to log in to my admin panel, I get the following error message;

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/johnwhite100/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/inc/pixelentity-themes-updater/class-envato-protected-api.php on line 344

This seems to have come out of nowhere as I don’t think I even changed anything before this problem occurred.

Thanks in advance for your help.

John.

johnwerun
    Participant

Hi all,

Strangely this seems to have resolved spontaneously overnight and I’m logging in to the admin panel with no problems at the minute. I’ll mark as resolved but I’d still be keen to know why this might have happened for future reference if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,

John.

Abe
    Keymaster

Strange yes. Let us know if you encounter this again.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Mujtaba
    Participant

I get this error when i login and try visiting Dashboard.

<br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in <b>…../wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/inc/pixelentity-themes-updater/class-envato-protected-api.php</b> on line <b>344</b><br />

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi please see this topic: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/fatal-error-6

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fatal error’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?