This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

I’m receiving a fatal error on our site http://www.inhouserecruitment.co.uk/ – we have been told by our hosting that this error is due to the theme. Need help!

Fatal error: Call to protected TGM_Plugin_Activation::__construct() from context ‘Kleo’ in /home/inhouser/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/lib/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 954

Radu

Hi,

I visited your homepage but i can’t see this error there, you receive this error in backend ?

Provide exact url where the error appears.

Regads

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

We had to restore the website on Friday, however it did start displaying the same error on Saturday as well so we had to restore it again.

Any idea to why this is happening?

Regards,
    Mark

mlennox10
    Participant

I have spoken to our server hosts and they believe the error is with the template:

I have checked php_errorlog from the public_html folder, and the most recent entries are both related to the template of the website. Here are the logs:

Code:
    [20-Sep-2015 07:35:50 UTC] WordPress database error Table ‘inhouser_db1.wp_cjjh_usermeta’ doesn’t exist for query SELECT user_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_cjjh_usermeta WHERE user_id IN (1) ORDER BY umeta_id ASC made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/kleo/archive.php’), the_post, WP_Query->the_post, WP_Query->setup_postdata, get_userdata, get_user_by, WP_User->init, WP_User->for_blog, WP_User->_init_caps, get_user_meta, get_metadata, update_meta_cache
    [20-Sep-2015 07:35:51 UTC] WordPress database error Table ‘inhouser_db1.wp_cjjh_posts’ doesn’t exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_cjjh_posts WHERE ID = 5734 LIMIT 1 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/kleo/archive.php’), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require(‘/themes/kleo/page-parts/post-content-masonry.php’), kleo_get_post_thumbnail_url, wp_get_attachment_url, get_post, WP_Post::get_instance

Radu

Hi again,

I suggest you to update the theme and plugins to latest version and check after.

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi Radu,

We couldn’t update the plugins on our live site and leave it down so we created a test site. When we updated the plugins we received the same error which can be seen here: http://test.inhouserecruitment.co.uk/

Radu

Hi,

Read here : http://tgmpluginactivation.com/faq/fatal-php-error-1/

TRy to disable all plugins then update the theme then activate again all plugins,

If this dosen’t work, please update the theme manually via FTP.

Best Regards

Radu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?