This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Gandam.

• Author

Tagged: 

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

I got this fatal error message after I clicked theme options! I can still access to wp backend and all plugins, except theme option page. FYR, this happened after I updated to version 3.0, Please help urgently!! 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     scottmriley
    Participant

I’m having the exact same problem.

sharmstr

Might be a php version issue. Which ones are you guys running?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – I m running with PHP Version: 5.3.29

hma
    Participant

I am having the smae issue but error 502 !

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    Any solution to resolve this issue yet? Everything else is working fine except accessing theme option page, very weird!! 🙁

hma
    Participant

We received a mesage saying theu will issue 3.0.1 version to fix the problem.

Gandam
    Participant

@hma – Any idea when V3.0.1 will be released? It is kind of frustrating for not able to access theme options!! (especially when there are quite few new features implemented!) 🙁

hma
    Participant

I know how you feel, the same for me. it is like receiving a Toy for Christmas that you can use until further notice 😉

We will receive the info through themeforest.
    I cannot speak for Seventh queen. that ‘s up to them.
    We’ll have to wait and see. However they are working on it, and I don’t believe we will have to wait for too long…

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Big thanks again and it seems V3.0.1 fixed my problem, great job!! 🙂

sharmstr

Dont thank me. @abe fixed it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

okay, @abe is the star!! 🙂 Good support team!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?