This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     princessa
    Participant

I’m having some issues with the system… I’m able to enter the site but not the Dashboard for some reason.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Redux::setSections() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/options.php on line 2353

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     princessa
    Participant

Hi, any updates on this??

The admin of the plugin that I’m using is saying “the error appearing because you are using a theme that’s using the same theme option framework (redux) and unfortunately the theme’s version is outdated so it shows “undefined function”.”

Is there a way around this?

princessa
    Participant

“Your theme (Kleo Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

Laura

Hello, the template notice will be gone when we update the theme 🙂
    For the other issues, have you tried deactivating some plugins and testing again? It could be a conflict with one of them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

The WooCommerce template notice will be resolved during the next week when we’ll release an update for those template files, until then if you have any issues with WooCommerce I recommend you to downgrade to the 2.3.x version of it.

Regarding your fatal errors in the theme options panel, I’ll need you to provide me ftp access to your site so I can give a closer look at the issue, probably it’s just a conflict with other plugin that might use same admin panel functions.

Please provide your credentials in a reply here ( don’t forget to mark it as private ).

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     princessa
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your reply/help! I’m getting the FTP access from the hosting company.

It is a conflict with one plugin, and I kinda of need that plugin for my eCommerce store. The plugin’s author is saying that the error appearing because you are using a theme that’s using the same theme option framework (redux) and unfortunately the theme’s version is outdated so it shows “undefined function”.

Will KLEO be updating the option framework (redux) anytime soon?

Thanks!

Andrei

Can you please let me know the name/link of this plugin so I can test it out personally and see what’s the issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

princessa
    Participant
     Andrei

I’ll need either a copy of it or ftp access to your site.
    Let me know which of them you can provide.

princessa
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Thank you, I will go over this issue tomorrow and I’ll get back to you with a fix asap.

Cheers

princessa
    Participant

Thanks!

Andrei

I’m sorry for the late reply and I’m sorry that I’ll have to send you back to the author of the plugin.

He is using version 3.4.4.2 of the redux options panel version while we have a newer version, which is 3.5.4.3. Beacause of the outdated version of his options panel there are some functions missing which produces this error.

Hope you’ll manage to get this fixed.
    Cheers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?