This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     chu79
    Participant

Please can you help me resolve this issue: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ReduxFramework_typography::name”:”Latin”},{“id”:”cyrillic”,”name”:”Cyrillic”}]},”Piedra”:{“variants”:[{“id”:”400″,”name”:”Normal 400″}],”subsets”:[{“id”:”latin”,”name”:”Latin”},{“id”:”latin-ext”,”name”:”Latin Extended”}]},”Pinyon Script”:{“variants”:[{“id”:”400″,”name”:”Normal 400″}],”subsets”:[{“id”:”latin”,”name”:”Latin”}]},”Pirata One”:{“variants”:[{“id”:”400″,”name”:”Normal 400″}],”subsets”:[{“id”:”latin”,”name”:”Latin”},{“id”:”latin-ext”,”name”:”Latin Extended”}]},”Plaster”:{“variants”:[{“id”:”400″,”name”:”Normal 400″}],”subsets”:[{“id”:”latin”,”name”:”Latin”},{“id”:”latin-ext”,”name”:”Latin Extended”}]},”Play”:{“variants”:[{“id”:”400″,”name”:”Normal 400″},{“id”:”700″,”name”:”Bold 700″}],”subsets”:[{“id”:”cyrillic-ext”,”name”:”Cyrillic Extended”},{“id”:”latin”,”name”:”Latin”},{“id”:”cyrillic”,”name”:”Cyrillic”},{“id”:”latin-ext”,”name”:”Latin Extended”},{“id”:”greek”,”name”:”Greek”}]},”Playball”:{“variants”:[{“id”:”400″,”name”:”Normal 400″}],”subsets”:[{“id”:”lati in /home/eforreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/options/inc/fields/typography/field_typography.php on line 120

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

chu79
    Participant

I was able to resolve my previous question. Thanks

But I do have another question regarding the sidebar. I am unable to configure the sidebar background color because the option does not exist. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Radu

Hi,

For adding sidebar background use this CSS and replace red with your desired color code

COPY CODE

.sidebar.sidebar-right { background: red;}

The Css will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jafar
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi @jafar,

What can you please point out what comment box you want like cover photo ?

chu79
    Participant

I should learn to check properly before bothering you guys with repeat questions. I did resolve it. Thanks for your wonderful support.

Just to be sure, I went into my kleo theme function to directly change the search form prompt:”Start Typing to Search” to another. But the change is yet to take effect. Is there another method?

Thanks again

Radu

Hi,

In the first instance, you should change the strings using translation method!

This will allow you to change strings easily using LOCO Translate plugin, I will paste the procedure below.

Theme strings and plugins strings can easily be changed by using Loco Translate plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

A small introduction on how translations work

Translatable strings can come from the theme or from the installed plugins. You need to translate the theme or the plugin depending on what section of the site your string is found.

For example, if your string is on your BuddyPress profile then most probably you will need to translate BuddyPress plugin. If you are on the Forums section of your site then bbPress plugin should be the one that needs to be translated. Another example is the rtMedia plugin that adds the Media links to BuddyPress and if you want to translate it then this plugin will contain the string.

Follow these steps to get you started:

• Install Loco Translate plugin
    • Go to the plugin dashboard: WP Admin – Tools – Manage translations
    • Find the theme or plugin in the list.
    • If the language isn’t already in the list then click Add new language, choose your language and if you are asked where you want to save the language files choose global language directory ( wp-content/languages/ ).
    • Press SYNC button to synchronise your translation with the provided .pot file
    • Search for the string you want to translate and add your translated string.
    • Press Save when you finished your translation.

Note: You will have to set the language for your blog from WP-admin – Settings – General – Site Language – Choose your language

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

chu79
    Participant

When my users use the social login pluggin to sign in, the avatar shows up every where except in the header section of my website where you also have the user name. Any reason and possible solution for this. I have been trying to resolve it–taking too much of my time. Thanks

Radu

Hi,

I see, try to do the following and after each operation check if this it’s solved.
    Let me know

Do you have the latest version of WordPress ? If not update those

Do you have the latest version of Kleo theme ? If not update those

Do you have the latest version of plugins installed ? If not update those

If you de-activate all plugins it works ? if yes enable back plugins one by one to identify what causes this.

If you de-activate the child theme it works ?

If you switch to default WordPress theme it works ?

Cheers
    R.

chu79
    Participant

Hi,

Please, I did install the Kleo Live Notification menu. This works great, but I would like to use an icon instead of the label. Unfortunately, the live Notification would not show any icon that I insert, via the insert icon option. Please, would appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

From wp-admin -> appearance -> menus ->

Cheers
    R.

chu79
    Participant

Thanks for the response. I know the process. I am just saying that the icon does not show up. I am using the menu icon plugin. Is there an icon plugin that is specific to the kleo theme? Thanks again

Radu

No,

The feature it’s included in our theme you can easy add an icon to any menu item like in the screenshot.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?