This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     mztmoraes
    Participant

Hello everyone

I am getting the error “Fatal error: Unknown: Can not use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0” when I try to access the option in users> profile fields.

So I deactivated this plugin “Buddypress XProfile Custom Field Types Reloaded” that was even re-adapted by “Seventhqueen”, and it worked again.

Has anyone had this problem and got a solution?

I have all the plugin and themes updated.

Thanks for any help.

Laura

Hello, the plugin must be outdated for the current buddypress version, that is why it has that error. Right now I do not know another plugin that does this sadly

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mztmoraes
    Participant

Laura

Thanks your help.

This version of the plugin has been adjusted by Seventhqueen. Will you upgrade to maintain compatibility?

If not, is there a possibility then to have extra fields? Or does it indicate another way?

Best

Laura

Hello, have you tried this plugin? https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-xprofile-custom-field-types/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?