This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by jeremyalmeda.

• Author

Tagged: 

jeremyalmeda
    Participant

Hello I am getting this error when trying to Customize. Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/content/51/10587251/html/tiffysale/wp-admin/includes/media.php on line 1591

Any help would be appreciated.

Radu

Hi,

Add this line to your wp-config.php from root installation.

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘128M’);

Read more here : http://seventhqueen.com/blog/code-snippets/increase-php-memory-limit-in-wordpress.html

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jeremyalmeda
    Participant

still not working

jeremyalmeda
    Participant

now i am getting this erro, please see screenshot
    ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

This issue is caused by memory limit, if the solution provided doesn’t work, contact your hosting company and tell them to increase php memory limit to 128M, until then you can try to disable some plugins that you don’t use right now like : rtmedia,woocommerce, etc..

Regards

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jeremyalmeda
    Participant

i’m getting errors everywhere. i can’t upload the rev sliders, can’t save menus? Is there something I am doing wrong in the setup or import? I’m getting frustrated now?

I saved the wp-config file with the updated code?

could it be something else?

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jeremyalmeda
    Participant

Ok. I figured it out. Thanks for your help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?