This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     LeBruCode
    Participant

Hello,

I marked some topics as favorite so when I go to my favorites accounts I have a message :

You currently have no favorite topics.

I tried to logout/login but no more success.

Help please 😉

Catalin

Hello,

I tested on the last version of the theme both functionality on Forums tab and on Activity tab and everything seems to work right.

Please send me a link to your website.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     LeBruCode
    Participant

Hello,

I talk about this support forum.

Do you want my ID & PASSWD ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I just tested it and works. Once I click the Favorite button it changes to Favorited. See the attached image.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     LeBruCode
    Participant

Do you read my posts?

I said :

“I marked some topics as favorite so when I go to my favorites accounts I have a message.

Do you want my ID & PASSWD ?

Thanks for your reply.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi again 🙂

I favorited this topic for you and it shows on your account.
    Put the password and mark the reply as private to test it that way too

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

LeBruCode
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I just logged in and went to https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/users/lebrucode/favorites and saw the favourited topic there. See the attached image

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     LeBruCode
    Participant

Please can you to do the following steps :
    1.login with my account,
    2.choose another topic and mark it as foavorite
    3.going to my account and check fav

Thx

Abe
    Keymaster

I have tested it and it seems to happen only to topics that aren’t related to you. I was able to add to favorites all the topics created by you. I will do some tests and keep you posted

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?