This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

I am really gonna crazy because all like plugin make me sick and crazy. Wp-u like not have notification and broke theme css, buddypress-like lots of bug and i installed latest from github but not add like button after 20 activity or after load more button and sometimes i must refresh the page show like button, likebtn is crazy because hold our data in their server. Whatever. So i am very tired this…

1 – Can i use only bp default favorite? Also its work notification. Use only notification make any problem when any update or post favorited 500 or 1000 or more favortied count?

2 – How can i chance the star icon to heart with color? I search all forum but not show results…

Thanks…

Laura

Hello, some plugins may not be compatible with the theme, but we ensure that required plugins are always compatible.
    Can you explain a bit more what do you need? 🙂
    Which heart icon do you want to change?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

clyn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, for activity like try https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/rating-widget/ This plugin has an integration with buddypress, yu can choose to use thumbs up instead of a star rating so it would work like a LIKE
    This is the best way i found

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

clyn
    Participant
     Laura

There will be no problem with the amount of favorites

Laura

For the hearts just add this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.icon-star-empty:before {
        content: "\f004" !important;
    }

clyn
    Participant

Sorry for the late repy, some problems personal life…

I put style.css on child theme not changed still its star… Also put quick css , not changed…

Also empty all cache pluging….

Laura

Hello, hope everything is fine 🙂
    Can you share admin credentials so i can take a look?

clyn
    Participant
     Laura

Added to style.css 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

clyn
    Participant

I saw Laura thank you so much your time… At the moment is possible to display full hearth? only border colored when i click… You know kleo post like, when you click its going full heart…. And if possible 🙂 which css change the color? Million thanks…

Laura

Hi,

What you need requires significant amount of time to create a functionality like that and our purpose here is to help you with any theme problem that you may encounter or with small customizations.
    For anything that theme doesn’t have or you need something different you should hire a programmer/web developer to achieve what you need.

If you want a quote from our developers team, contact our colleague cornel@seventhqueen.com about your request.

Cheers 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?