This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     dana68
    Participant

Hello, my website is almost finished, but I still have several questions. I would be very grateful, if you help me to solve them :).

1. Profile drop down menu – I added new item – Group invitation. Is it possible to add a notification bubble similar to message with number of invitations?

2. I created Facebook like box and I have to copy the Java script to my page. I tried to copy it to my child theme – functions.php file, but it didnt work. Therefore I copied it to sweetdate theme – header.php file. Where should I have pasted it?

3. I want to put facebook like box to the footer widget 2, but I need to make column of like box a little bit wider. I tried to change setting on facebook page, but it was wrong, because the name of fan page was cut as well as a image. Can you give me an advice, whether columns (1,2,3,4) in footer widget can be resized and how?

4. I have noticed, that some e-mails from wordpress are still in english. I checked all e-mail from pmpro, but they are translated. I would like to check wordpress e-mails, but I can not find them. Can you navigate me, where can I find them?

5. How can I allow to registered people reading private messages (not sending them)? From actual setting they can see messages, but when they want to open them, they are redirect to the membership levels page.

I am sending you some screenshots for better understanding.

Thank you in advance.
    Dana

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Hi,

1. In order to add a count to your custom menu, you will have to create your own count and attach it to the custom menu item that you have added in that position.

2. It depends of where you would like to have it displayed

3. Unfortunately there is no option to resize the footer columns.

4. You should find them in the main translation of wordpress. You can use a translation plugin to change the them.

5. This will require some custom developments in order to create additional restriction rules.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     dana68
    Participant

Hello, Andrei,

thank you for your replay. I have one more question.

It is about restriction some levels of membership to use cometchat. I put this code:

<?php if ( pmpro_hasMembershipLevel(array(2))) { ?>
    <link type=”text/css” href=”/cometchat/cometchatcss.php” rel=”stylesheet” charset=”utf-8″>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/cometchat/cometchatjs.php” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    <?php } ?>

to my childtheme – header.php, but it does not work.
    My goal is that only members in level 2 should be able to use cometchat.
    Can I ask you to check where is the problem in code above, please?
    Thank you in advance.

Dana

Andrei

Your code seems correct, please be sure your user has that level applied, and after give a look into the source of your page and see if the code is present.

Another thing is that you should provide full url to to css and script files.

Cheers

dana68
    Participant

Hello,
    thanks for your advice. I provided full url to css and script files, but nothing has changed. Members with all levels of membership are able to use chat, not only those, who has level 2….

Dana

Andrei

According to the script you have shown above, the chat should be initialized just for members with level 2 assigned. Please be sure you didn’t added this libraries of the chat plugin somewhere else.

Cheers

dana68
    Participant

Hello, I created header.php in my childtheme and paste there this code. Is it there a particular place, where in header.php it should be pasted? I tried several options, then cleared cache, but a chat is always accesable for all registered members.

Dana

Andrei

Probably you also have the code inserted somewhere else, that’s the only thing that might make the chat to appear to users of another level than the one indicated.

If you need more help with this custom implementation of the chat script I can put you in touch with one of our developers in order to obtain a quote for it.

Cheers

dana68
    Participant

Hello, I would like to ask your developer for a price quote for this custom implementation of the chat script.

Dana

Andrei

Email me at dev@seventhqueen.com with your requests and I’ll forward them to one of our developers.
    Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?