This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by alexlii.

• Author
     alexlii
    Participant

Hello

Firstly, I am sorry post Feature request message here, I know there is feature request area in your site, but I do not know why I can not find add post menu there, so please let me know if I am wrong, I am very glad to move this message to there.

KLEO is quite flexible theme, really great work. Let me try to explain what I think, and it would be great if you can do it, but if I not, I would like to show my understanding with my sincere respect.

I am actually 45 years old  and worked as a marketing expert here. From my view, the basic task of online marketing is how to show a product in right way, 99% company repeat in wrong way,  they put every information into one page, which will make the readers or customers completely confused, lost or even got crazy…

I think showing a product is by “information Dimensions” is the right way. Apple is top case, firstly, decomposition of a product information into sever dimensions, for example, there are four dimensions in Macbook: Design, Wireless, macOS, Tech Specs, please check the screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/eyjfko, in mobile mode, the description menu will become like this, it will much easier for user to navigate, only in this way, it would be much easy to show readers with very “pure” and detailed  information of one by one dimensions, and the showing message will become extremely attractive to readers, the most important is that the readers are very clear about a product after reading these pages.

Ok, let me explain what we I am taking about with this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/eyjp16
    1. A fixed top bar menu,  so that we can put Multi sites menu, and users can “jump” from one site to another,  yes, there is already one in Kleo,  perfect, so there is no any problem here.
    2. A fixed primary menu and secondary menu, yes, there is already one in Kleo, it is perfect too, and no problem here.
    3. the thrid one menu is what I am talking about, It would be much much great if there is description menu below the primary menu, not matter it is below or above the page Ttle/Breadcrumb area. The descrption menu should be page widely or product widely, because it will always change with different products, just thinking, what about if there are a lot of products,

Yes, I did try some plugins, but you know there are always some conflicts among plugins, and plugins with themes. for example, Inner Page Menu, at:https://wordpress.org/plugins/inner-page-menu/, and I spend days to search in themeforest.com, but no plugin support that.

Again, I would like to say that it would be much great to make Kleo more competitive by adding this menu if you can do it, but if not, I really understand, and thanks so much for all your kindness and great supports:)

Alex

Laura

Hello, moved to feature requests, it is a good idea 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

alexlii
    Participant

thanks so much:)

Alex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?