This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I have set up a feature item grid with icon, but it doesn’t change colour when it hovers on icon like your demo page (http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/), where do I set to have blue colour appear when it hover on icon? I have attached my setting screenshot for your reference, thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Turn on bordered icons.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – I got this after I enabled bordered icons, icon become full solid colour. Not same as your demo page. Any idea?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

No. I’ve tried to reproduce you issue, but can’t. Maybe a caching issue or some custom css you added for something else, but its effecting that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I found the page you where you’re having this issue. You’re using the alternate style. One of your settings is set to transparent. Go into theme options > style > alternate and change it.

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Thank you, that solved the problem!! 🙂 By the way, I have a minor question regarding “large button button with second line”, how do I get a button with 2 lines? You don’t have any shortcode on your button demo page.

sharmstr

Put <br> where you want it to split

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?