This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     drearypanoramic
    Participant

Hi,

The titles for the “feature items” short code don’t currently allow you to link to anything. It would be nice if you could set those titles to link to whatever you want.

Abe
    Keymaster

I like it 😉
    I will probably be available in KLEO 3.1. Don’t have an ETA now for the update

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

writekelly
    Participant

Would love the same ability with the separator w/text.

Abe
    Keymaster

Scheduled for this month update. YAY 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

writekelly
    Participant

You guys rock! Though my question about post offsets has been sitting around for a while… 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Implemented in Kleo 4.0 by popular demand 🙂

Thanks for your suggestions

Take care

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?