This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     js100
    Participant

Since last theme update (3.1) it seems that there is something wrong with Feature Items styles.

I noticed you did modifications in theme Changelog: – Restyled Feature Items (box-style only) shortcode.

js100
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I’ve looked at both links that you’ve provided. Can you tell me what’s wrong with them? The featured items styles looks okay to me and I dont see an issue with your image on the second link. I’ll be happy to help if you tell me what you want changed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I was checking your site using chrome which doesnt have the issue. I do see it in firefox. Try this in your quick css

COPY CODE

.wpb_single_image .vc_figure
    max-width: 100% !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

js100
    Participant

Hi sharmstr,

Respect the fix on your post #85423 works great! Perfect!

Respect visual composer boxed style the problem persists.
    If you simulate this configuration (bug.jpg), on frontend you view this (bug-with-box-selected.jpg), but using Default style you will see it good (style-default-works-good.jpg)

But don’t worry, I could fix it:

/* fix imatges width VC in Firefox */
    .wpb_single_image .vc_figure { max-width: 100% !important;}
    /* fix box-style width boxes*/
    .main-color .box-style .feature-item { width: 100%;}
    .box-style, .box-style .one-by-one-animated { width: 100%;}

Consider include this fixes in your next release please.

Best Regards

Albert

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

@abe Here’s another display issue. I forgot to tell you about it. Sorry :/

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks you very much. It will be added in 3.1.1

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?