This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     guy_fraser
    Participant

I don’t know if this will be possible, but it would be highly desirable if users and/or groups could upload a header image. Groups in particular would benefit from this feature – they look too much like users right now.

Some mockups of what it might look like (excuse my poor choice in image heh)…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We have this in mind but don’t have an estimated time for it.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

guy_fraser
    Participant

That’s good to know 🙂 It would be useful if it was somehow compatible with covers/banners used on other social networks such as twitter/facebook/g+/youtube as that would allow people to use their existing artwork.

If possible, please also try and reduce the horizontal space used by the header content – I know there’s the option to ‘show less’ but IMHO that option is indicative of the huge amount of space the header region is taking up, it’s pushing most content below the fold. It’s particularly painful on mobile phones as you have to scroll a whole screen to get to the real content.

guy_fraser
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     mybood
    Participant

+1!!

Abe
    Keymaster

Will do some tests and let you know but as an estimated time it will be in January

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?