This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Delta150
    Participant

Hello,

I recently purchased this theme and I have to say is worth every penny, but I encountered I problem.

The featured image of my post is not working when I don’t choose an image for the featured image. the option on the theme setting for it is on.

Any ideas why it isn’t working?

Thanks in advance.

Delta150
    Participant

UPDATE:

So, it is not that it is not working. It is that only in the new post grid that I added on the webpage. But it seems to work on other pages. So, it made think it was the posts grid configuration but there is no option to set for featured image display.

Any ideas?

Links:
    http://www.webeliever.com/articles/ (The one that displays it)
    http://www.webeliever.com/articles/featured-items/ (the one that doesn’t)

Laura

Hello, you need to set a featured image in the post in order to show a featured image.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Delta150
    Participant

Hello Laura,

Before anything, thank you for your reply. But as you can see in the links I posted, one shows the image and one does not, regardless of my selecting a featured image for the post.

Additionally, and correct me if I’m wrong, in the setting of the Kleo theme, you can see an option for automatically adding the first picture of your post as the featured image of such.

Here it is an picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Delta150
    Participant

Besides, what’s holding me from using a featured image for a post is the fact that when set, it appears at the top of the post with full width by default. And I don’t want any images at the beginning of the post, not that big.

Any suggestions?

sharmstr

Looks like you updated Kleo to 2.4.2, but you didnt update VC to 4.4.3. Update and see if that fixes it.

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Delta150
    Participant

Hello Sharmstr,

Thank you for replying. I have followed the plugin-update process and still I have an older version of this plug-in, 4.4.2, not 4.4.3.

Just to make sure I did what I was supposed to do, I’ll tell you.

I deleted the old version of the plug-in manually through File Manager, I downloaded the new files of the theme on Themeforest.com, and I installed the new version through the dashboard of my WordPress.

Should I run an update through WordPress?

sharmstr

The latest version of kleo comes with 4.4.3, not 4.4.2. Perhaps you navigated to the wrong download when you tried to install. (btw – I just re-downloaded from themeforest and it for sure has 4.4.3.)

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Delta150
    Participant

I’ll get back to you in a little bit. Let me double check

Delta150
    Participant

Ok, I see it, too. In the Changes.txt says that the version is 4.4.3

Strange…

I’ll upload it again and see what happens

Delta150
    Participant

Ok. I upgraded successfully to the version 4.4.3. Probably I used the old files instead of the new one; however, that did not solve my issue with the featured image.

What do you think it is?

I mean, like I said, it is not that the feature isn’t completely working, it is just on that page I created.

Delta150
    Participant

Ok. So, I created another page and now it is working.

Thank you so much for all your support.

sharmstr

You probably just needed to open the shortcode settings and resave.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?