This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Gandam.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I found the featured posts in blog homepage is not responsive on smartphone, how do I fix it? Thanks.

Gandam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I looked through the carousel documentation and there is no setting to reduce the number of item displayed for smaller screens. There is a responsive flag that is already set to true, but that is to scale the items down to fit, not to reduce the number of items.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – so there is no solution to resolve this according to your reply? 🙁

sharmstr

Not that I can see.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

so sad to hear!! 🙁

sharmstr

You can change the featured display from a carousel to grid in theme options.

Gandam
    Participant

BTW is it easy to add a featured Post heading for featured posts in default blog page? Can you show me how or is there any similar topic for it?

sharmstr
    COPY CODE

add_action( 'kleo_featured_posts_before', 'add_featured_title' );
    function add_featured_title() {
        echo "<h1>Featured Posts</h1>";
    }

edit as necessary.

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Do i paste the code into quickCSS or which file exactly? I’ve pasted in in quickCSS but nothing has happened.

sharmstr

because its not css. its php code. put it in your childs functions.php file

Gandam
    Participant

haha….tks! i am still learning!! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?