This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     jaybini
    Participant

1. When you register, If the person is female, we automatically know she’s looking for a male and if she’s a male, it’s automatically female. I don’t want a male looking for a male and vise versa

2.City & Provinces Field to work according to what country u selected. for example You put Canada, you are prompted the provinces, you put the province you are prompted the city. I don’t want to leave a way for people to write because that wouldn’t give us accurate estimate (if we want to find out how many people are from which city).

3.Right now the e-mails sent from my website to activate are e-mails sent from rh.bluehost.com – I need that to be sent from info@domainname.com.

4.Once someone completes the registration, the page is showing Account Active, and that’s it. It should display the bar that would allow people to start searching, or at least a list of 5 to 6 names from within the same country to choose from. Obviously this list has to be from the opposite sex! . Instead, I want it to show something more than just that. So I suggest for it to show a list of people in user’s country that allows them to search for people…

Please Could u help me for a solutions for this
    Thank u

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1. Then have just one field named Sex and people would search for that

2. Since v.2.3 you can have auto-complete for City field based on the selected Country. You need to extend that to use also regions. Enable auto-completion from Sweetdate – Buddypres

3. Use a plugin like “Configure SMTP” to send trough your SMTP server.

4. You need to develop your own functionality. The page for activating your account is wp-content/themes/sweetdate/registration/activate.php

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?