This topic has 71 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: 

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    I know the credentials are private but if you can see i write my website link on the 2nd line of that post, that will be visible to every1 that’s why i wanted to remove just that link. if you can edit that post and remove that link it will be great.
    Will wait for your higher support to help me. 🙂

Thank you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Your website url was removed from first post,

Please tell me what string ( what text ) you cannot translate ?

I see on your website that you have translation by a google translate not a language switcher.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     serviceorder_2004
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

“private message” renamed.
    I have renamed the private message string from loco translate from here : http://www.855date.com/v3/wp-admin/admin.php?name=buddypress%2Fbp-loader.php&type=plugin&poedit=languages%2Fplugins%2Fbuddypress-en_US.po&page=loco-translate ( search for follow string in filter translation input )

Regarding the buddypress follow plugin button ‘Follow’ you need to contact the plugin developer since the string comes from it.

We don’t offer support for any third plugins that you have installed and in this case you should contact the plugin developers.

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you so much for your help can you help me in the issue which i asked earlier on this forum?

Here is the code which is provided by Laura to me:

li#un-kate img {
    width: 60px;
    height: 82px;
    }

This code she sends me to increase the height of the image of the send mail section which you can see in the attached image.
    But this code is only affecting the “kate” profile not to all members. I guess this is because code has only kate id in it. (li#un-kate)
    Kindly please help me to increase that image size thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please use this css instead

COPY CODE

body.messages li.friend-tab img.avatar{
        height: auto;
        width:100px;
    }

Cheers

Radu

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your help i just encountered another issue with the images uploaded on your site under albums section which is renamed as photos on my site. When i upload the image using my iphone or android by capturing it in horizontal view it makes the picture turns 90 degree(in vertical view) like the screenshot you can see attached with this. Kindly see in to this issue and help me to resolve it thank you.

Thank you

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

This is not a issue related to the theme, this it seems to be a thing from buddypress, i suggest you to ask on buddypress forums

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&espv=2&q=buddypress+image+upload+90+degrees

Cheers

Radu

tom70
    Participant

Hi serviceorder..
    I see you have (Upgrade Account) above the profile picture for non-paying members. How have you done? Will you show me the code? And appears possible. memberships of payment?

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello tom..
    That is not working properly i am trying to do something different with it to achieve this but till yet i couldn’t able to implement it.

serviceorder_2004
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

There is no specific file where you can modify, the main css style where you can add custom css is wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/style.css

For the logo on mobile add this css

COPY CODE

@media(max-width:720px;) {
    div#logo {
        width: 320px !important;
        text-align: center !important;
    }
    }

Regarding the photos tab next prev, i cannot figure what you referring, can you please provide some screenshots that pointing out the elements

Cheers

Radu

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    I tried this code but its not effecting on the mobile view the logo is still showing too small on the mobile. also i attached the image of the photos tab i was talking about. Its appear when we open a photo on other member profile its need to be change the photo when we slide to the next image not with the small arrow buttons.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Can you check logo now ? IT works i’ve checked.

The photo gallery controls works for me on Galaxy Alpha – Chrome – Android 5.0.2

Cheers

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    Logo Size works but the size was too big on mobile so i change the size of the logo, logo size is working fine but the login and sign up buttons are overlapping it, they comes over the logo on mobile can you please check it also for the photo gallery its load up the photo in a pop up frame which is too slow too load a photo cant photo pop up frame can be removed so it works like as it works on pc? also please see the member page member page looks too messy i guess its need to be aligned in center so it will shown members properly on mobile, all the text and button underneath that members page squeezed in a messed way.

Thank you

Attachments:
     serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Actually i had fixed the overlapping issue of the buttons now kindly please help me with the gallery photo pop up and member page thank you.

Radu

Hi,

I see that you have modified foundation classes and this can cause responsive messing problem like yours.

You should remove from quick css and also from sweetdate-child/style.css this kind of css rules cuz it will modify the responsive behaviour.

#members-list .four.columns:nth-child(3n+1)
    #members-list .four.columns:nth-child(4n+1)

As you can see the arrangement of elemens works fine by default and they don’t need to be styled
    http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp/members/

PS : Our support service doesn’t offer support for custom modifications.

Can i close this ticket ?

Cheers

Radu

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    I understand about the custom modification but if you see on the home page the three post in the bottom those are also showing in a single row one of which is hidden and only two shown on mobile why they are not showing in a column, i didn’t do any modification with those post.

Also i have one issue with your theme tabs when you click any of the tab underneath the profile image for example when you click on messages tab to see the messages instead of staying there and open the tab its refresh the page and takes us at the top of the page we need to scroll down every time to see the messages section and its doing with all tabs.

Kindly Please help me with these issues. Thank you

Radu

Hi,

If you are visiting your site on mobile, in that section you will be able to swipe the posts from there.

Regarding the menu page there is no issue, this is how the theme it works by default as yo can see in demo behaviour is the same.

Cheers

Radu

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    Can you please tell me how can i reorder the buttons next to the profile image? I wanted to place report user button below the send mail button, also how can i add similar custom button in that section?

Thank you

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

You can add new button or reorder existing items by modifying this file : /wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php from line 2234 to 2360 , between these lines are the buttons builded ( This is not update proof, you should backup this file locally )

Cheers

Radu

serviceorder_2004
    Participant
     serviceorder_2004
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Try with this

COPY CODE

add_filter('header_profile_dropdown', 'my_profile_link');
    function my_profile_link($links) {
    	$links[] = '<li><a href="' . bp_loggedin_user_domain().'egifts/" rel="nofollow">eGifts</a></li>';
    	$links[] = '<li><a href="' . bp_loggedin_user_domain().'following/" rel="nofollow">My Favorite</a></li>';
    	$links[] = '<li><a href="' . bp_loggedin_user_domain().'profile/edit" rel="nofollow">Edit profile</a></li>';
    	return $links;
    }

You can reorder by modifying this file sweet/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/header.php line 164

Cheers

Radu

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    Can you please tell me how to add the counters next to the pull down menu?

Thank you

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

You just need to have a unread notification like a message or something

Cheers

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Even we have unread notifications still the counter doesn’t show up next to the menu like for messages we have blue box? like for egifts and other menus there? how can i place blue notification counter next to every menu?

Thank you

Radu

Hi,

The counter for what you need is something custom and you will have to develop some functions that count what you need.

And the function should look like this

COPY CODE
    add_filter('header_profile_dropdown', 'my_profile_link');
    function my_profile_link($links) {
    	$links[] = '<li><a href="' . bp_loggedin_user_domain().'egifts/" rel="nofollow"><small class="label">your_custom_fuction_to_count()</small>eGifts</a></li>';
    	$links[] = '<li><a href="' . bp_loggedin_user_domain().'following/" rel="nofollow">My Favorite<small class="label">your_custom_fuction_to_count()</small></a></li>';
    	return $links;
    }

You should build your functions to count what you need.

Cheers

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello Radu,
    Thank you so much, you guyz really helped me alot in making my website according to my needs, i am really Glad that i purchased your theme and got the best support from you guyz. 🙂 Really appreciated.
    My site is almost completed just needed to know one more question, if you can see logged in user can see his own profile as well in the member search page but i want to hide user own profile from the member directory only others member can able to see his profile in the member directory page not by himself. Plz help me!

Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

Thank you for the nice words !!

Here is your function that will hide the current logged in user in member directory

COPY CODE
    add_action('bp_ajax_querystring','sq7_radu_exclude_users',20,2);

function sq7_radu_exclude_users($qs=false,$object=false){
        //list of users to exclude

$excluded_user = bbp_get_current_user_id();//comma separated ids of users whom you want to exclude

if($object!='members')//hide for members only
            return $qs;

$args=wp_parse_args($qs);

//check if we are searching for friends list etc?, do not exclude in this case
        if(!empty($args['user_id'])||!empty($args['search_terms']))
            return $qs;

if(!empty($args['exclude']))
            $args['exclude']=$args['exclude'].','.$excluded_user;
        else
            $args['exclude']=$excluded_user;

$qs=build_query($args);

return $qs;

}

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Thank you so much… Its worked! 🙂

Radu

Great

I will close this ticket

Have a nice week

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Few question related to theme layout’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?