This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Here are the questions, please view the image.

http://ridepond.com/ridepond.jpg

Thanks!
    Santos

1) How to change the green background line from the home page? I have changed all the colors on the styling page and buddy press and nothing. View Image (1)

2) How to change the color of the social bar and the text color on the social bar?

If I change the highlight color the blog highlihgt changes too. and O don’t know where to change the main text color to white. View Image (2)

3) The directory search box in not complete. How can I fix it?
    View Image (3)

4) What is the file name of the heart on the map? I need to remove it. View Image (4)

5) I can’t see the search box on, I only see a white box. How can I fix it?

View Image (5)

6) When you are in the member directory page the search box has a problem.
    Code on page. How can I fix it? View Image (6)

7) I don’t see where to add my personal info when I create a user account and I can’t add any information after the account is created. Where can I add the info or how can I fix it? View Image (7)

8) Where do I change the color of the pink button? ( Watch out TV commercial ) View Image (8)

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. You can’t change this from admin, but you can change it by writing the following line in Sweetdate/Styling options/Quick css box:

COPY CODE

.top-links { border-bottom: 1px solid #0784b3; background: #000000; }

– change the hex code to your desired color.

2. You can change it the same way as in the above example:

COPY CODE

.top-links, .top-links a {
        color: #fff;
    background: #000;
    }

3) That is because your secondary color is white, same as the background. You can change the button color with this style:

COPY CODE

input#searchsubmit, input#searchsubmit:hover {background:#fff;}

4. You can change the path to your image manually in: ../themes/sweetdate-child/page-templates/contact.php at line 42 http://d.pr/i/xBcW or simply comment this line. You need also to clear browser cache or rename your picture.
    5. Same as point 3. Change the secondary button colors or:

COPY CODE

#kleo_ajaxsearch {background: #eee;}

6. Sweetdate -> Buddypress HORIZONTAL FORM -> Text before form: remove any text added
    7. Add profile fields from Users ->Profile fields or Import our demo fields from Sweetdate -> Buddypress -> “Import Buddypress profile fields”
    8. You can edit your Home page and there is a button shortcode that show the video button:
    [kleo_button_video url=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/FtquI061bag” style=”alert” size=”large” round=”radius” icon=”film,after”] Our TV Commercial [/kleo_button_video]
    change style=”alert” attribute value with success, secondary,alert,standard
    or
    In the same way as in section 1 with the following line:

COPY CODE

#call-to-actions .alert { background-color: #ff0461; border: 1px solid #ff0461; }
    #call-to-actions .alert:hover,
    #call-to-actions .alert:focus { background: #ed0058; border: 1px solid #ed0058; }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Thanks for the help.
    I’m still working on the changes but I have one more questions about ( 7) profiles fields.

I imported the demo fields but they are for a dating site.

How can I add new fields to the page? the user where need to ad dates selections.

Is this done done true PHP of the wordpress admin page?

Thanks,
    Santos

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Editing profle fields is done by going to WP Admin -> Users -> Profile fields.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Thanks!
    One more question.

I see age, city…tc but I still don’t see where to add the information about me?

I also don’t see any about it check button on the sweetdate/buddypress selections.

Where can I set that up?

Thanks!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    In the Profile fields page you have more Group fields. YOu are probably looking only at Base Group
    Second question I don’ t understand. If you are referring to the Home search form then you can configure it after you have added your profile fields. After that just go to WP Admin -> Sweetdate -> Buddypress and check the fields you want to appear

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?