This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     lunaya
    Participant

Hi there

At my kleo website I have always dreamed of having a background image…. which is really simple to do in the general settings. But there’s one problem I keep having… All the blog posts and accordion panels seem to have an opaque white background.

For example here : http://akashic-soul-healing.com/articles/

And here : http://akashic-soul-healing.com/session-testimonials/

I really want to make the background transparent, but I can’t for the life of me figure out which css tag to refer to in my custom css panel. I tried looking in the style.css file and it didn’t have any information at all in there which is unusual…. there were no styles to browse through at all… I have no idea where that would be I checked the child theme and the main theme.

Using my developer tools I also wasn’t able to figure it out. I tried a few things…. can you just tell me what to do? Which css tag should I refer to in order to change the background from the opaque white? This would be really amazingly helpful.

Thanks
    Lunaya

Catalin

Hello,

I saw you already modified in the admin panel the background color to transparent. Also, add this code in your style.css file from your child theme.

COPY CODE

.grid-posts .post-content {
    background: rgba(255,255,255,0.3);
    }

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jallston
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

please take a look at this:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-xprofile-custom-fields-type/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jallston
    Participant

I’ve added custom css (to make the background transparent) under “general settings” in the theme options, and it seems to have affected the code because I’ve deleted it and its still there. How do I revert back to where I was before I added the custom css? thanks!

– J

p.s. it does look neat – yet the borders and boxes have become transparent as well :/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Delete the code you added in the general settings, delete any code from style.css file from your child theme if you added one and clear cache if you have such plugins… also, clear cache of your browser. Let me know if this works.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?