This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     mongol7
    Participant

Create with “Gravity form user registration” a form that fills the fields fields of buddypress.

Hello,
    I am experiencing Gravity form a pretty powerful plugin at first glance. But a tool can be powerful, if you do not know how to use it, it does not really help. I am in charge of a website that already had buddypress but did not have gravity form. Visitors could already register and complete their profiles. But the registration form was too limited I think. While searching I discovered “Gravity form user registration” which allows to register too.
    I would like to know how to fill the buddypress fields through a form gravity forms? In the settings of “Gravity forms user registration” I see that there is a place where we mention Buddypress (see screenshot). Thank you in advance for your assistance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please reach out to Gravity Forms for tutorials and support with their plugin. Your question is not related to an issue with SweetDate or a supported plugin and therefore we are unable to assist.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?