This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     LeonGeb
    Participant

Hello,

When I go to the membersdirectory (/members): Is there a way to filter the profiles from there rather than from the front-page? Or is it possible to use the same search-module like in the front page?

LeonGeb
    Participant

ah ok there is a option to show filters. as I oversaw it, others might to so is there an option to auto-open it when coming to the page?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I checked your form and the option for toggle the form was enabled, I have disabled this for you. To enable or disable this in future please go to WP Admin > Users > Profile Search and edit your desired form. When the page has loaded you’ll see a panel on the right titled ‘Form Template’ you can use the option ‘Toggle Form’ within this panel to enable or disable this feature (see screenshot).

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     LeonGeb
    Participant

Hi Kieren,

Thank you 🙂 I looked at that page but missed that one.

Best regards,
    Leonido

Kieran_SQ

No worries, happy to help. Feel free to open a new topic anytime and we’ll be happy to assist.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?