This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by mlennox10.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

I do receive an email when an update is available but I would like to see all of the improvements made on these updates so I am aware of them and can utilize them properly.

Radu

Hi,

You should go to themeforest download section and in the row with the Kleo theme you should see an checkbox that it refers to new updates and emails you should check that

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you very much for that suggestion! I think there may be a small miscommunication but what I am looking to do is get extra information about the theme updates as the notification email does not give all of the information I was hoping for.

Radu

The email should come from Envato studio and we cannot control that.. you can suggest this to Envato studio but anyway in our themeforest page you will find the changelog

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Okay no worries thank you very much for your help!

Radu

Ok

No problem

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

Hi just for clarification to get the list of all uses of a new update I have to ask Envato, there is no way this can be given to me with an update email?

Kieran
    Participant

You can view the full changelog for Kleo here

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo/article/changelog

mlennox10
    Participant

That was such great help thank you very much! I can now use this for future reference.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?