This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Here is the problem

https://bimv.pl/groups/

Before you advice me to deactivate all the plugins to check the conflict. Please check it on your live site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     szmek9
    Participant

I noticed that is because of the *webp extension and as it turns out firefox is not supporting it. Don’t know how to get rid of it.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Are you using google mod_pagespeed somehow if yes don’t use webp feature ?

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant

I was optimizing images using EWWW Image Optimizer and must have checked the WEBp option. But I thought that beacuse it has *.jpg.webp extension, browsers that not support webp will read that. I just overwrote the image s of the group but, when I go to the members page I noticed that some profiles miniatures still doesn’t show up. https://bimv.pl/uzytkownicy/

Radu

I see, using default theme it behaves the same ? not sure if this can be a theme related issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?