This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     Dietmar
    Participant

How can I create a page like your page: “Careers”, with full with and a picture / slider like this?
    An example to download and integrate to “play” with it would help!

Sorry for that damm stupid questions, but I am a newbie doing that!

And by the way: if we need more help to bring our project on the road – and that´s for sure – are you able to offer us your service? Let us talk about it!

Dietmar
    Participant

What are your preferences & conditions working for us?

sharmstr

The careers page has a slider very similar to the Home Default slider located in the kleo download. Import that slider then go into Edit Slides. In the Slider Main Image / Background section, set your image and turn on Ken Burns. That’s what makes the image move. From there just edit each layer or delete them. You should read the Revolution Slider documentation.

After you have the slider set up the way you want, you can use it on a page. To see how pages are built, import one of the demo pages from here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#demo I suggest the community demo. Change the slider to your slider and you should have the top of the page built. The bottom part of the careers page is just tabs that you can add using Visual Composer.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

In 2.1 update we also included the Careers slider exported in the Demo content folder. The update should be available for download in a couple of hours

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?