This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     HDcms
    Participant

Hello,

Buying your 3rd theme.
    Start more difficult than your other themes with live customizer!

1 / Can do we do with the dashboard shortcodes plugins without visual composer (I do not like)?
    2 / how to move the vertical menu buddypress in sidebar to the right?
    3 / most embarrasing, I wanted to have an advanced rights management (as sweetdate)
    how is it just possible? soon? or else must he fully encoded with paid membership pro?

Regards

Laura

Hello, i did not understand the first question, can you explain a bit more?
    2- can you share a screenshot?
    3- That requires custom development, or maybe a third party plugin that allows you to do it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

HDcms
    Participant

Hello,
    1 / I want dasboard with shortcordes plugins without visual composer
    2 / buddypress right menu, the main menu at the top
    3 / very hassle, your integration paidMembershipPro to sweetdate is very good.
    Planned ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, 1- you will need to change the whole dashboard, disable visual composer by deactivating it and edit the page, remove visual composer elements and build the page with the shortcodes you want to use

2- That would be custom development, you will need to change the style and some php files, i suggest to hire a developer that can do this for you 🙂

3- I do not know if we will have those restrictions as the website already has a private restriction, because its an intranet / extranet theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

HDcms
    Participant

HI,
    2 / 🙁 I thought I read that you were going to propose in a comment !? This is an important point! Is that a lot of affected files?
    which ? thank you for helping me on this because I can not pay developer
    3 / even an intranet requires a display by management roles !
    Regards

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

2. You can move the user menu from left to right with this css

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
    #item-header-wrap {
        width: 249px;
        position: fixed;
        top: 60px;
        bottom: 0;
        right:0 !important;;
        overflow: hidden;
        border-bottom: 0;
        background-clip: content-box;
        background: #0b0c1e;
        border-right: 1px solid #e6e6e6;
    }
    #item-body {
        margin-left:0;
        margin-right: 250px !important;
    }

}

The css will be added to wp-admin -> appearance -> theme options -> quick css.

For the membership management, we don’t have a quick solution to add same as in sweetdate.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     HDcms
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you it works.
    I hope this will be an option for next update because I’m not the only one interested
    Regards

Radu

Hi,

I’ve already added this to the improvement list, in future this option will be implemented

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?