This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     daniel
    Participant

Hi Again,

I’ve activated PMPro and created membership levels with all the default generated pages and all works great – only thing is some of the buttons in those pages are white-on-white so can’t be read until hover over. For example the “Cancel Membership” button on the Membership Account page.

I’ve tried all the obvious things like button colors in Sweetdate styling options and searched through the plugins .css for the culprit but no luck. Seems others have had this problem but the PMPro forums and support haven’t been much help.

Looks like buttons with the class=”small radius button bordered”, which should look like this:

.button.bordered {
    background-color: #8c8c8c;
    border: 1px solid #e6e6e6;
    color: #777;

from the app.css, are being overwritten by:

.button.bordered {
    background-color: #fff;
    border: 1px solid #8c8c8c;
    color: #ffffff;

from somewhere…?

The buttons with the class=”small radius button” seem to be fine.

Sorry about my lack of skills.. maybe there is a Quick CSS solution to this that can take precedence?

Thanks!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, you can add in sweetadmin/styling options/quick css box the following line:

COPY CODE

#pmpro_account .bordered { color: #1FA8D1; } 

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     daniel
    Participant

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply – for some reason though that Quick CSS had no effect..

I noticed that “class=small/tiny radius button” was displaying correctly, whereas “class=small/tiny radius button bordered” was not.. so I switched them all over:

1. Copy all the Paid Membership Pro page files (account.php, billing.php etc etc) from the Sweetdate install to the Sweetdate Child theme.

2. In the appearance>editor of wordpress, open each of those files mentioned above, search for and delete all instances of the word “bordered” in these files, save then do the same to the next file – this was defining the type of button that was displaying colours incorrectly.

For me the Sweetdate child them PHP files weren’t overriding the originals after copying them over, so I had to edit those originals in the Sweetdate theme instead (I kept a log of these changes, so in case of an update I can re-do them) – probably not the best solution but it worked.

Cheers!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, You should have copied them to the exact folder structure and it should have worked.
    We also tried the css again and it works. Try adding important to the css:
    #pmpro_account .bordered { color: #1FA8D1 !important; }

Regards,
    Abe

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?