This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     allana
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently trying to get two different elements on the page (the ‘members search’ button; and the ‘Order by…dropdown menu) – [attached] to float in opposite directions, but since they seem to be part of the same element they’ll only both go either left or right. If I use margin to put them at opposite ends of the page its fine but once the responsiveness kicks in it goes haywire. Know a way I can get them to float at opposite ends please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will assign this to a higher support level to assist you with your query. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

I need to login to see that buttons and directory,provide them in a private reply.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     allana
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu
     allana
    Participant
     Radu

Use this css

COPY CODE

input#bps_toggle6844 {
        background: url('https://www.shareicon.net/data/128x128/2016/07/09/118227_fb_512x512.png')!important;
        padding: 0 !important;
        background-position: 0% 50% !important;
        background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
        background-size:15px !important;
        padding-left:20px !important;
        vertical-align:middle !important;
    }

Cheers
    R

allana
    Participant
     Radu

I see, you need more than a regular background to a button respecting some conditions in some cases. For that maybe you will need edit directly in the php template file of that form and to do the html markup exacly how you need.

That form templates it’s located here

wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-search/templates/members/bps-form-legacy.php

So you can modify the form by copying bps-form-legacy.php to child theme in wp-content/themes/buddyapp-child/buddypress/members/

You should have also this function to child theme functions.php

COPY CODE

add_filter( 'bps_templates', 'kleo_bp_search_tpl' );

function kleo_bp_search_tpl( $templates ) {
        $templates = array ( 'members/bps-form-legacy', 'members/bps-form-horizontal' );

return $templates;
    }

Make your desired structure changes and.

Also i don’t have the functionality of the button in the way you need or any pre-made code.

NOTE : Child theme needs to be installed and activated.

Cheers
    R

allana
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,
    No problem,
    I will check the email later
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?