This topic has 16 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     taiger
    Participant

Hi I have been told the the video that i embed from youtube is displaying elongated because the theme is using the following css.

fluid-width-video-wrapper

how do i turn this off, and if i do what effect will it have to the theme

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     taiger
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we are releasing an update next week and we did some improvements to the theme videos. Let me know if you can wait until then.

We have plans to add more plugins compatibility and extend the social functionality 🙂

Thank you

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

NMC
    Participant

Hi

I have the sames issue. Whenever I add a video using visual composer, it stretches in height.

Seems like .fluid-width-video-wrapper

Can you perhaps provide an urgent fix?

catholicauthor
    Participant

Here’s what I added to mine; seems to be working so far. 🙂

.fluid-width-video-wrapper iframe, .fluid-width-video-wrapper object, .fluid-width-video-wrapper embed {height: 400px;}

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     taiger
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi
    what do you mean? I see this is your shop and works: http://www.5starweddingmagazine.com/shop/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

taiger
    Participant
     NMC
    Participant

Thanks, but still not working right for me.

If I add !important after height, the video size is correct, but the padding below the video is still the same.
    Inspecting the code it generates a 6175.188px padding.

I would really appreciate a urgent response. The site is supposed to go live today 🙁

catholicauthor
    Participant

I’m sorry; I ended up removing the code; it seemed to work fine again on its own.

NMC
    Participant

Does not work when I remove the code 🙁

catholicauthor
    Participant

🙁 here’s where I’ve been gunning for the new KLEO update every hour of this last month.

Abe
    Keymaster

@catholicauthor Youtube videos should work normally. Try to give me a link to that page and remove the code added by you

---

catholicauthor
    Participant

Hi Abe, they work fine for me. Not sure what the problem was at first. @NMC seems to be stuck.

NMC
    Participant

Hi, can’t send a link yet. Developing locally.

Its the padding-top generated:
    <div class="fluid-width-video-wrapper" style="padding-top: 514%;"><iframe ....></iframe></div>

It seems to come from the script.js file line 76:
    ').parent(".fluid-width-video-wrapper").css("padding-top",(k*100)+"%");m.removeAttr("height").removeAttr("width")

If I change the top-padding in chrome’s code inspector it looks right.

NMC
    Participant

This seems to work so far in case someone else has the same issue.

COPY CODE
    .fluid-width-video-wrapper {
        padding-top: 50% !important;
    }
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hmm.. quite strange since I couldn’t replicate it. Let’s wait for the 2.4 update and see how it behaves then

Thanks

---

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?