This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by jaynoir.

• Author

Tagged: ,

jaynoir
    Participant

Hi, actually I am facing a problem with font color of one tab I am using on my front page

Actually, the font color is grey in full screen(shown in first attachment) and as I change the dimension of my browser its color changes to white, with white background so the text becomes invisible(shown in second attachment).

Now, what should I do correct it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Need to see a link.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jaynoir
    Participant

I am sorry but right now I am working on local host and my website is not completed yet

How can I send you a link??

sharmstr

Switch to classic view and copy the code into a text file and attach here.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jaynoir
    Participant

I didn’t understand classic view

I am attaching page’s source

jaynoir
    Participant

I didn’t know about htm file
    Here is word file

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Sorry, classic mode

Attachments:
     jaynoir
    Participant

Here it is

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Put this in your quick css

COPY CODE

.vc_tta-color-black.vc_tta-style-modern .vc_tta-panel.vc_active .vc_tta-panel-title > a {
        color: #666666 !important;
    }

jaynoir
    Participant

Hey Sharmstr, Thanx for these quick responses, but there is one more problem

The “HOW IT WORKS” button on the same page work when kept in tabs, but if kept outside it, stops working

sharmstr

I cant reproduce your issue with the latest Kleo version. But perhaps this will help: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/button-not-clickable-with-galaxy-particles#post-68410

jaynoir
    Participant

Thanx Sharmstr,

but there is one more problem
    In the same page, where I am using “CONNECT” if I use a phrase of 2 to 3 words,
    Then after changing to mobile resolution, words get overlapped

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?