This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     robynmg227
    Participant

Hi,

I am having difficulty making changes to the font options. When I type in a new size and hit “save options,” the change doesn’t appear on the site. Also, as you will see in the attached screen shot, the form fields have disappeared in the areas where I’d like to select a new font family for the site.

Your assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Robyn

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

It looks like some scripts are failing to run on the back-end as there are styling issues too in your screenshot. Please can you rule out a bug with a third party plugin by disabling all plugins except for K Elements and test to see if the issue continues – make sure to clear your cache on the options page with Ctrl+F5.

If after the test the issue persists then please update this ticket, in a private reply, with admin credentials so I can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

robynmg227
    Participant

Thank you! It worked.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Glad to hear, out of interest which plugin was causing the conflict? I will mark this ticket as resolved – if you have any other questions or issues please feel free to open a new ticket and we’ll be happy to assist.

Also, if you a spare moment please consider leaving the support you received and/or KLEO a review on ThemeForest. It really would help, thank you.

https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-pro-community-focused-multipurpose-buddypress-theme/reviews/6776630

All the best with your project,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

robynmg227
    Participant

Unfortunately I don’t know which one it was: There were about 8 plug-ins that I did not reactivate because I realized that I’m not currently using them. So now this will be an opportunity to evaluate what I need and what I can delete.
    Thanks!

Kieran_SQ

Fair enough, let me know if it crops back up at any point.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?