This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by darunia77.

• Author
     darunia77
    Participant

Hi guys, I don’t know if it’s a bug or if I did something incorrectly but I have updated my fonts from Open Sans to Assistant in the Theme Options last night and the Open Sans has turned off after a while but the Assistant has not turned on so I have a standard serif font showing in all my headings now. I emptied caches to refresh – no change.

I also added the new fonts to Punch Fonts plugin – I don’t know if I am supposed to or not, since Theme Options allows me to pick a font. But either way, nothing has worked and font remains a serif.

Please advise soon on how to fix this and let me know if there is a different procedure to change fonts on Kleo that I’m not seeing.

Thank you

Daria

darunia77
    Participant

I just realized the issue. I looked at my site in Firefox ( I usually use Chrome ) and the font propagated there so I just cleared the Chrome cache as well and it works now. Thanks.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I just checked your site and found the same, glad it is sorted. You can do a purge of your front-end cache by pressing Ctrl+F5 on the page in question when making CSS changes.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

darunia77
    Participant

Thanks Kieran.

Do you think you could pick up on my other thread re Sweet Date if you’re still around. I would love to know if you guys can help me switch the look and feel of the profile page.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

For me it’s 12:25 AM (EDT) and I won’t be around in the morning / early afternoon tomorrow. If you do not have a reply from Laura by the time I am back then I will be happy to assist you with your other ticket.

Sorry for the delay,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

darunia77
    Participant

Same here. Thanks Kieran.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?