This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     plymouthvcse
    Participant

Hi,

Something has gone wrong with my site. All body text is in bold and in the wrong font. When I navigate to the font section In theme options the fonts are greyed out and cannot be edited.

An error has also popped up on the site which I don’t understand and wonder whether it is related:

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scriptsadmin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/plymouth0ctopus/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4139

I’d appreciate any advice that you can give.

Many thanks in advance,

Chris.

plymouthvcse
    Participant

As a further update I have managed to remove the enqueue error but the font issue remains. I am unable to change fonts in the font section of theme options and body font is bold and the wrong font.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Maybe some files are corrupted or missing.

I recommend you to re-install wordpress from wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates

And also update theme to latest version if you don’t have it, but if you have it just re-upload the theme files over the exiting files by overwriting them in wp-content/themes/kleo/

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     plymouthvcse
    Participant

Hi,

Many thanks for your advice. I’ve updated wordpress but it hasn’t worked. The font selection is still greyed out. There is no option to update the theme, despite updating my credentials with the correct API key.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
    Chris.

Radu

Hi,

You can install the Envato toolkit plugin add the details and check again: https://github.com/envato/wp-envato-market

If also this fail… you will have to try manual theme upadte by FTP : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#updates

Cheers
    R.

plymouthvcse
    Participant

Hi,

All updated but font issue remains.

Any other ideas?

Chris.

Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide the wp-admin credentials to take a closer look, please?

Cheers
    R.

plymouthvcse
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
     plymouthvcse
    Participant

Hi,

It looks like the issue is a conflict with Ultimate Member. Is this a known issue?

Cheers,
    Chirs.

plymouthvcse
    Participant

May I also ask – what forum plugins do you use for this website? It’s a very user-friendly interface and I’d be very keen to use this on my site. Assuming of course that this is a wordpress site!

Radu

Hi,

Nope, now i’ve installed the ultimate member on my end and it’s happens the same, there the plugin loads a newer version for redux framework and also we are using that in our theme options panel.

I will speak with the core developer about this and will get back to you those days.

WE are using for forums BBpress plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpress/

Cheers
    R

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?