This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     ctet90
    Participant

hi, i know you do not have a footer, but do you know that blank space at the bottom of each page how can i put my terms, privacy policy, copyright and site scanner icon in this blank space on every page?

It just seems to make more sense to have this information here instead of at the bottom of the sidebar

Any help would be appreciative thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, indeed that is something some would need. Until we add it as a theme feature please add the footer.php file in your child theme folder and edit it to change the links or customise it with your own content.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ctet90
    Participant

Thanks so much 🙂 any idea when this update will be?

Abe
    Keymaster

The update will be released next week for sure.

Also don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest to suport our work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?